Tuesday 13 January 2009

Brand new me...

Assalamualaikum...

I just came back from my beloved hometown, Kuching. I departed on 10/01/09 @ 8.00pm (GMT:8.00) and arrived in Manchester on 11/01/09 @ 11:45am (GMT: 0:00). Usually I'll come back to Manchester happily because I got my life (house that I rent & profession) here. But this time it's slightly different. It's so hard leaving Kuching and it cannot be helped...
Alhamdulillah.... After 5 years being a single guy and I resisted love so much (not because I'm too choosy), I finally found someone that I really in love with. Someone that opened my heart to accept love once again. Ohhh... It's so sweet to fall in love again.

If I could have 3 wishes, I wouldn't wish for the stars, the moon, the riches and this life. But I would wish for 25 hours a day, 8 days a week and 13 months a year to spend a longer time with you.

Please wait for me because for sure I'll be back again. My heart and soul belong to Sarawak, my parents, family, friends and you.... That's the element in my life that I'll shouldn't forget and never forget... So don't afraid that I'll never return. Should I be dead before returning home, that's the only reason you'll never see me again....

Till we meet again my love... Nurul Zawiyah...



1 comment:

dariagraphy said...

i love so much.
ill wait for you ;)

so dont u worry, because i will always be true